Monday, February 25, 2008

Steam Bath by Suzanne Carey

Steam Bath by Suzanne Carey is the third story in the Summer Sizzlers and involves Mel and Joe dealing with the blackout in a very steamy office.

This blackout story has a tad more story before we get to the blackout. We follow Mel with her misadventure to go on a date with Joe that her friend won in an auction.

Fun story but no one I would have picked out if it wasn't included with the Linda Howard story. As I wrote when I blogged about Overload by Linda Howard, I debated if I should blog the three stories as one or as individual books.

3 out of 5

February tally
Harlequins
- 8 (1 SE, 1 RS, 1 Blaze, 1 HP(M&B Sexy), 1M&B Sexy Sensation, 3 S)
Non- Harlequin -
Sub - Total - 8

January tally
Harlequins
- 11
Non- Harlequin -2
Sub-Total - 13

Total -21

No comments: