Saturday, January 19, 2008

Vows and A Vengeful Groom by Bronwyn Jameson


This is my first book of the year and my first book review and blog post. I heard about this new continuity series at the signing of Sizzle, Seduce & Simmer in Melbourne late last year.

I've enjoyed earlier books by Jameson and was happy to see that she got to do the first book in this continuity series that spans two countries, Australia and New Zealand, and deals with a family feud, lost brother and a stolen necklace. She does a great job of introducing many of the main characters and history without it being an info dump. I loved that you got glimmers of who the next players may be.

Sound intriguing? I was hooked with Kimberly's (our heroine) description of Ric Perrini - "Her lover for ten torrid weeks, her husband for ten tumultuous days. Her ex for ten tranquil years."

I enjoyed this book immensely and can't wait for the next book in the Diamonds Down Under continuity series. I'd recommend this to others who enjoy the SD format. 4 out of 5.

Harlequins - 1

Total - 1

This is my permanent Book blog right now it is paralleling my blog on eHarlequin.

No comments: